Born in 2004. Buried alive in 2009. Resurrected in 2018.
Belgian Black Metallers PARAGON IMPURE are set on spewing forth blasphemy and perversion again! The new and second full-length “SADE” will be unleashed via Ván Records on 2nd November.
In December 2017 and after eight years of silence, Noctiz (the project’s founder and driving force) breathed new life into PARAGON IMPURE and teamed up with drummer Svein (LUGUBRUM) to prepare for the re-recordings of the second album, which wasn’t completed in 2009 due to technical and personal setbacks. Thus, the initially entitled “The Fall Of Man” transformed into “SADE”, a homage to the legacy of Marquis de Sade. PJ Turlinckx became the band’s third member and produced “SADE” at his studio, while the mastering was handled by Jéremie Bézier (EMPTINESS, ex-ENTHRONED) at Blackout Studio.
1. SADE I – Introduction To The Divine Marquis
2. SADE II – Juliette, Queen Of Vice
3. SADE III – Mors In Excelsis Deo
4. SADE IV – Repentance Of A Dying Libertine
5. SADE V – Philosophy In The Bedroom
6. SADE VI – The Final Passion, Or The Passion Of Hell
Noctiz (guitars, bass, vocals)